The EXPLORE Tech-Shirt is designed to take on gravel or asphalt in a stylish and sober manner. The loose, casual fit provides unparalleled comfort and style on any terrain.
A soft, lightweight blend of polyester and elastane, the fabric has a honeycomb structure for optimal breathability and moisture wicking.
The unisex design covers a very wide range of sizes, from 3XS to 3XL. Women are recommended to order one or two sizes smaller for a more ideal fit. The loose, straight cut allows for either a closer fit or a more casual look.
Please refer to the Size Chart for more information.
- Unisex straight and loose cut
- Round collar
- Lightweight, breathable, stretchy honeycomb fabric
- Reflective stripes on sides for increased visibility
- Embroidered logos for a distinctive finish
- 86% Polyester // 14% Elastane with 15% Total Recycled Yarn
- Machine wash at gentle cycle at or below 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry // Hang to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Jason is 188 cm (6'-2") for 88 kg (195 lbs) and wears an L Tech Shirt and size M Bib.
Caroline is 165 cm (5'-5") for 56 kg (123 lbs) and wears an 2XS Tech Shirt and size XS Bib.
For more information, please view our Size Charts
Cycling Apparel and Community
A good gear ratio makes all the difference
Designed with love in Montreal Canada
Exclusive access to special promotions and cycling events
First-hand information on new products and launches
Get to know L'Équipe LeBraquet.cc